At Morales & Besa, we provide our clients with the full range of services in labor and employment law, advising all types of employers, both in the public and private sector, including foreign employers.
The areas on which we commonly provide advice are:
- Structuring of documentation and review of individual and collective employment agreements.
- Advice on Human Resources.
- Layoffs and restructurings.
- All legislation related to social security, pensions, health and labor accidents.
- Conducting, negotiating and documentation of collective bargaining processes.
- Compliance with labor regulations.
- Workplace health and safety practices.
- Representation in all types of labor lawsuits.
- Administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings.
- Labor and social security audits.
- Daily advice on labor and social security matters, union matters and labor relations.
- Advice on immigration matters, including advice on visas and work permit requests and hiring of foreign employees.
We conduct workshops and training courses on labor and immigration matters, and for specific legal labor issues.